Turtle Chat Rules and Guidelines
Is this your first time chatting on Turtle Chat Rooms!
Below are some basic rules and Guidelines to help keep you safe when chatting in our Chat Rooms!
1. Please be respectful to other chatters, If someone is disrespectful to you, use the ignore / block feature within the chat room. Avoid the use of foul language or a bad attitude which may be offensive to others.
2. When entering our chat rooms give your self a few minutes to get a feel for the conversation, If you dont like the conversation type /list and simply join another room.
3. Please be considerate when choosing your nickname, We discourage users from using offensive or obscene nicknames and should you choose to do so you may be asked to change it.
4. Turtle Chat Rooms is not 100% anonymous, We keep logs on our servers of your ip addresses and transcripts of conversations with in the main rooms.
We DO NOT log any form of private messages (PMs)
5. Please address users by their nickname or handle when chatting, People are not able to make eye contact when using a chat room so it can get really confusing if you are not clear about who you are directing your messages too.
6. Please DO NOT use all CAPS, we refer to this as 'shouting' and can become very annoying.
7. Please do not use your real name or reveal any of your personal information when chatting in our chat rooms.
8. Users in chat rooms may try to insult or verbally abuse you, their has been instances where users join chat rooms just to annoy others, your immediate reaction may be to fire back at the user but please refrain from doing so and report the user to a chat room moderator.
9. Please respect and welcome our 'newcomers' to the chat room, Remember you once was a 'newbie' too.
10. Most importantly, please enjoy your time here at Turtle Chat Rooms and remember not to take people too seriously.